- Stress, they change colors when they stress over light and temperature.
- Water overload, if they start turning yellow it’s because of the excessive watering. Water them once a week most likely if you keep them indoors.
- Sunlight, 4-8hrs daily. If they start to dull, they definitely need some light.
- Temperature, if your succulent looks gray-ish it’s definitely freezing.
- Rotation, they tend to incline towards the sun. Rotate it as much as you can so it grows straight up.
- Clean, try to keep them clean from dust it helps them grow more.
Quick FYI ... They love the summer :)